The Town of Granby is not responsible and shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of individuals or their animals that utilize the dog park. You are liable for any injury or damage caused by your animal. Owners and canines enter at their own risk.
- Dogs must have a valid license, be current on their shots, and wear a collar with identification.
- Choke, prong, pinch, and spiked collars must be removed when your dog is within the dog park.
- Carry a leash at all times. Leash your dog when entering and exiting the dog park and IMMEDIATELY upon any sign of aggression.
- Keep your dog within view and under voice control. Never leave your dog unattended.
- Clean up after your dog anywhere within the park and outside the off-leash area. Dispose of waste properly, utilizing appropriate waste receptacle
- Immediately fill in any holes your dog digs
- Prohibited animals: aggressive dogs, female dogs in heat, dogs younger than four months, and sick dogs.
- Limit three (3) dogs per person per visit.
- Smoking is not permitted within the dog park
- Children under the age of 8 are NOT ALLOWED in the park. Children over 8 must be accompanied by an adult with a dog.
- No bicycles within the dog park.
- No food or drink (except for training treats) allowed within the dog park.
Please be responsible; observe park rules.
Bonnie Wilcox 'Old Dogs, Old Friends'